locked Re: [Ham-Apps] How do you add a log entry in JT-Alert

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups04@...>

Hi OM (name?, callsign?)

Use the "Log QSO" button of JT65-HF. When you close the "Log Contact" window using the "Log Contact and Close This Window" button, JT-Alert will detect the new JT65-HF logged QSO, retrieve it, process, combine it with any additional data you entered in the JT-Alert log fields and then send it to your log.

At this time, the JT-Alert help file is still "Work In Progress", but the Configuration window contains important usage information in the different sections.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 11/11/2012 8:20 AM, sauntering_wombat wrote:
How do you log a new contact with JT-Alert? I don't see a button to click or a checkbox or anything to make a log entry. What am I not getting here? I'm using version 2.01 and it seems to be working perfectly.

Thanks for your help!