New JTAlert 2.10.2 is available for download.
*** Please review the Release Notes ***
Visit HamApps.com for the
download link and upgrade instructions.
Release Notes for
- Don't display non-alerting Callsigns filter option.
(Default: OFF, Settings Section: Alerts, Filters).
- B4 Alert, Option to ignore Mode when testing B4
(Default: OFF, Settings Section: Alerts, Worked B4).
- DXKeeper, Option to instruct DXKeeper to upload logged
QSO to LoTW.
Uploads to LoTW require DXKeeper 14.2.0 or later.
(Default: OFF, Settings Section: Logging, DXLab
- Gridsquares, Option to apply standard format to all
logged qrids (eg AA99aa).
(Default: OFF, Settings Section: Logging).
- Out of Shack alert triggers, Option to obey the Alert
Filters if set.
(Default: ON, Settings Section: Alerts, Miscellaneous
Alerts, Out of Shack).
- Out of Shack alert triggers, Option to ignore worked
(Default: OFF, Settings Section: Alerts,
Miscellaneous Alerts, Out of Shack).
- ACLog, Option to clear ACLog data entry fields prior
to JTAlert logging.
(Default: OFF, Settings Section: Logging, ACLog).
- JTDX, Option to indicate that JTDX is using the
wsjtx.exe process name.
(Default: ON, Settings Section: Applications,
- Logging, Option to include seconds in the TIME_ON and
TIME_OFF data sent in
the logging command. (Default: OFF, Settings Section:
- Two new QSL Message and Comments substitutions.
%QsosFT8% and %BandsFT8%
See help file for more detail (Settings, Logging
- Two new Macro window substitution characters.
":" = Previous FT8 Band Count, ";" = Previous FT8 QSO
- Support for WSJT-X Alt-Double-Click on CQ Calls
behaviour. For the latest
WSJT-X builds only (r8108 or later). WSJT-X will not
move Tx, only Rx is
moved when "Lock Tx-Rx" is unchecked.
- Check of active Log4OM sqlite log file no longer
performed at startup
when the Log4OM installation is on a remote PC.
- XML data, additional keywords added to the two name
- Band Activity counts abbreviated to +1K for counts of
999 to 1999.
Similarly, +2K, +3K, +4K and +5K (for counts in
excess of 4999).
- QSL Alert Filters no longer have dedicated CQ
variants. A separate CQ only
option is available that will automatically apply to
any QSL filters set.
- Worked B4 alert enable/disable removed (use the
filters to hide B4 calls).
- Show/hide Worked B4 and Ignored Callsigns options
moved to Filters menu
and Alerts -> Filters section of Settings.
- HRD logging, address data previously turned off due to
HRD API defect.
- ADIF Logging, Previous QSO lookups returning
gridsquare as all uppercase.
- Inability to set the character case of your Station
Gridsquare in Settings.
- Band Activity, non-display of inactive Bands not
utilising FT8 counts.
- Old ADIF log sqlite cache files not being deleted.
- Decoded Grid (DXGrid) not being sent to SpotCollector
- Macro window substitutions not picking up data from
JTAlert main window.
Affecting WSJT-X and JTDX operating mode (2.10.0
- Individual Wanted Alert sounds playing despite "Out of
Shack" being enabled
and decodes not triggering an "Out of Shack" alert.
- CQ Callsigns incorrectly displaying CQ indicator and
border when alert filters
set to non-alert these callsigns (based on QSL
- Worked B4 file (B4log.mdb) import not recognising FT8.
- Some Callsigns not being passed as valid due to a bad
regex pattern. eg WS9V.
- "Bosnia-Herzegovinia" Country name not visible below
Callsign for most users.
- Contact Support emails not being received for users
using a slashed Station
callsign, like CALLSIGN/QRP (2.10.1 defect).
- Slow "Scan Log and Update" for large logs (typically
over 20,000 records).