locked Re: Bug in API for Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) has been solved #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/09/2017 3:33 PM, Michael Carper wrote:
FYI - with the help of some great friends and our new developer, we found and corrected a bug in the Ham Radio Deluxe v6.x API that was causing problems when programs like JTAlert connected.  Provided that Laurie continues to allow JTAlert to connect to HRD, I think we won't see problems with it at this point.  I wish we could have found the problem much earlier.

Ham Radio Deluxe v6.4.0.787 has this fix.

73 de Mike, WA9PIE

Which APi bug was corrected? There was more than one.

The 787 release notes refer to "[Bug] Logbook API Truncating Record". I assume that is the multi-line address field not being passed correctly and ignoring all data in the TCP log packet after the first CRLF in that field.

Has the non-Access log bug, where the API reports valid fields read and recorded but never appearing in the log, been corrected? That is more of a show-stopper than the multi-line address field defect.