From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of ????? ? via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 06:33
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Showing harmonics of the JT65 signals in hamspots.net

Hello Laurie,

Is it worth to show reported harmonics of JT65 signals in the hamspots.net/jt65 Web interface? I think it would let operators to check almost in real time if they transmitting dirty signals, at least this type of spurious emissions.

As JTDX decodes jt65 harmonics I can try to add it to UDP messages being sent to UDP server as new type of message.

73 Igor UA3DJY