locked Re: Missing info when logging into HRD Log book #FT8 #HRD

John H. Long Jr.

I get both the first and last names populated in HRD Logbook.

HRD         6.4.0.780
WSJT-X    v1.8.0-RC1 r7847
JT Alert    2.10.0

I hope this helps.

John H. Long Jr.
KW7A
1370 N 150E
Nephi, Utah 84648
USA

(435) 888-LONG

Cool Admit it ... Life Would be Boring without me! Cool