locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Ver 2.0 Sounds ???

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups04@...>

Hi Bob,

It appears you missed this part or the 2.0.0 announcement..
The sound file paths for each Alert will not get migrated so you will need to visit each Alert in the Config and set the path.
Probably just best to use the Default button.

Visit the Config and you will observe that the wave file paths are empty for each of your alerts.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 7/11/2012 2:40 PM, Bob Segrest wrote:

I installed v2 on my primary ham computer (specifying an alternate directory because 1.6 is there and working) and I have installed v2 from scratch on another system were no prior version was installed.  In both cases, I am not hearing the voice alerts.

In both cases I used the program updates options to download the extra bits.

I can select the Test Sound Card option and the voice is loud and clear.

The alert options appear to be ok as I have them configured to pop the main JT65 application to the top when a CQ is decoded and this is working.

The JT-Alert menu bar Sound On option is displayed.

But I am not hearing the audio queues…

Obviously there is something silly that I am missing.  How about a hint?

Bob Segrest

KD4PWU