locked Ver 2.0 Sounds ???

Bob Segrest

I installed v2 on my primary ham computer (specifying an alternate directory because 1.6 is there and working) and I have installed v2 from scratch on another system were no prior version was installed.  In both cases, I am not hearing the voice alerts.

In both cases I used the program updates options to download the extra bits.

I can select the Test Sound Card option and the voice is loud and clear.

The alert options appear to be ok as I have them configured to pop the main JT65 application to the top when a CQ is decoded and this is working.

The JT-Alert menu bar Sound On option is displayed.

But I am not hearing the audio queues…

Obviously there is something silly that I am missing.  How about a hint?

Bob Segrest

KD4PWU