locked Re: Logging Address

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/08/2017 2:15 AM, boat.anchor via Groups.Io wrote:

Good morning

I am using WSJT-X v1.8.0-rc1 JTAlertX 2.10.1 HRD 5.0 XML paid subsciption at QRZ

I have also wondered about logging full address. I cannot seem to find the button to enable this. I do have "Log full name" and "Log full QTH" checked in JTAlert and the Name logs OK. The city logs OK into the QTH field in HRD. The full address labelled ADRESS in HRD never populates with full address.

Is it possible to do this?

TIA Barry VB7150
Barry,

This is a defect within JTAlert. At some time in the past when I disabled the Address logging for HRD V6.3+ (due to its API defect), because of the shared code used for the HRD logging, Address logging for HRD V5 and HRD per V6.3 were incorrectly disabled.

I will send you a link to a new JTAlert build with the V5 address logging enabled. Please test and report back if it is now working for you.