locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Re:Incorrect JT-Alert position

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups04@...>

Hi Roley,

If you have JT-Alert docking enabled (Window section of the configuration) and JT-Alert is being placed as you describe, that suggests a defect in the docking code. There have been no other reports of this behaviour. Please take a screen capture showing both JT65-HF and JT-Alert and the incorrect positioning and email to me. Also send me your config file (use the Contact Support menu). You will need to send the screen capture as a separate email as the Contact Support option doesn't support attachments (feature for a new version).

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 7/11/2012 8:19 PM, roley_g3vir wrote:
Laurie,
Thank you again, all seems to be working fine here.
Just one small point I have noticed.
When I sturt the software it used to position itself at the bottom of JT65.  However this version positions itself much lower and I have to re-position it each time I start it.
Operationally I can't find any problems, but to be honest I never thought I would!
Thanks again
Roley
G3VIR ex VK2GAL (now reissued of course)