locked Re: JTAlert configuration files

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/08/2017 8:56 AM, Bob wrote:
OK, so I made a contact and it logged to HRD just fine.  HOWEVER, I got the usual error from JTAlert:

FAILURE : QSO Not logged!

ERROR Message : HRD : Unable to confirm QSO logged

Bob,

When JTAlert reports that it is unable to confirm a QSO was logged despite the QSO being successfully logged, the usual cause is a too short QSO check time. Since you logging across a network, that is likely to be the case. Open the JTAlert Settings, navigate to the Miscellaneous -> Performance section and increase the "Check QSO Log Record" time.