locked Re: JTAlert configuration files

Bob W4PG

So I think I solved my problem by simply changing my log back to "My Logbook" in HRD rather than using "W4PG - Access."  Upon doing so and setting the correct IP address in JTAlert for the computer running HRD, JTAlert did a scan of the log and correctly updated all of the logging information for DX, WAS, etc.  It worked very nicely.  Now to make a contact or two and see if it will log to HRD!

I'm still not quite sure how JTAlert seemed to "find" an old log using my call that I had worked on but deleted in HRD, yet I could never get JTAlert to "scan" HRD logs to update the name of the logs in JTAlert.