locked Re: JTAlert configuration files

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/08/2017 8:21 AM, Bob wrote:
I'm having a problem and need to DELETE ALL REFERENCES to JTAlert.  I cannot find where these files are stored.  When I delete the program and reinstall it, it still populates the program with my station data.  I cannot find any reference to JTAlert or HAMAPPS in the Windows hidden "appdata" folder.  I cannot find an .ini file (if that exists).  I'm trying to get my computer back to where any reinstallation of JTAlert will install as if NO prior version had ever been installed.

If I could just find where those files are stored . . .

...........Bob W4PG

Bob,

JTAlert retains user configuration across installs/uninstalls/upgrades.
All user files can be found under the HamApps directory at %localappdata%
There is some data stored in the registry which you can delete at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HamApps