From: Michael Black via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 08:28
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] New configuration file TQSL

I just updated TQSL and re-uploaded the two FT8 qsos I did (been waiting for this change to occur before diving into FT8).

The FT8 qsos do show up now on LOTW in the QSO query for FT8.  Not confirmed of course since I'm sure very few people knew how to do this.

Log4OM also has a new update to allow confirmation of FT8 QSLs.

de Mike W9MDB