New JTAlert 2.10.1 is available for download.
Please review the Release Notes.
**** Important HRD V6 Logging Information.
**** HRD V6 logging is again supported by JTAlert.
**** The HRD V6 logging support in this release is a one-time event.
**** Releases after 2.10.1 will again no longer have HRD V6 support.
**** Important Contact Support changes.
**** Due to Server security changes the Contact Support feature of JTAlert
**** will no longer work for old JTAlert versions. Only versions 2.10.1 and
**** later will be able to submit a support request via the HamApps Server.
Visit HamApps.com for the download link and upgrade instructions.
If you want to report an issue with this version, please start a new message thread, don't reply to this message.
Release Notes for 2.10.1
de Laurie VK3AMA
- Wildcard support for the Wanted Callsign Alert. Matching against the start
of a Callsign only. Multiple wildcards can be defined. The wildcard is
only supported as the last character in the Callsign.
eg "VK3%" is valid, "VK%AMA" and "VK%A%A" are invalid.
- Single option to initiate simultaneous DXKeeper log filter, Pathfinder
and DXView lookups when your QSO partner Callsign changes. See the
"Applications -> DXLab Suite" section of the Settings.
- Option to not lookup previous qso data from logbook. Band/Mode/Worked/Cfm
QSO data from the logbook are still used, but Name, QTH, Grid, DXCC, Cont,
State and Zones are ignored. Location data (DXCC, Zones, etc) are derived
from a simple cty.dat lookup when this option is enabled.
(Default: OFF, Settings Section: Logging).
- Out of Shack option Alert trigger based on Distance to decoded call (not B4).
(Default: OFF, Window: Settings, Section: Alerts, Misc Alerts, Out of Shack).
- Maximum number of JTAlert instances increased from 10 to 15.
- Auto-start entries are now independent when running against WSJT-X & JTDX.
It is now possible, for example, to have WSJT-X auto-start or have JTDX
auto-start, depending on which shortcut is used to start JTAlertX.
- Changes to DXLab specific lookups (DXKeeper, DXView, Pathfinder). See the
"Applications -> DXLab Suite" section of the Settings and enable the
required lookups to perform on a DX Call change.
- FT8 spots upload to HamSpots changed from every 15sec to once per minute.
(only one occurrence of a Callsign in this one minute period is spotted)
- HamApps installed applications version data now stored in a disk-based
file. The Registry is still used as a fallback if versions file missing.
- Band Activity Bar band colors not reflecting the FT8 counts when
they exceeded the JT65/JT9 counts (2.10.0 defect).
- End TX/RX Alert ignoring WSJT-X TX Enabled setting (2.10.0 defect).
- Wanted Callsign alert not obeying any set filters.
- Intermittent non-delivery of spots to HamSpots.net
- DXLab PathFinder not performing Callsign lookup if no previous QSOs
in DXKeeper log.
- Non-delivery of Support emails when containing a very large attachment.