locked Re: Slight issue found

w7psk

I checked and United States is under the not wanted DXCC for any bands it is not however under 30m

but should not the any band over ride that ?

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 6:26 AM, w7psk via Groups.Io <w7psk@...> wrote:

I dont know laurie, let me check

that would be ill of me

On Friday, August 4, 2017 11:00 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

Scotty,

Please post an image of the JTAlert "Alert Types" window. Use F1 or via the View menu.
I need to see if Red Text on a Yellow background is set for States or something else.

de Laurie VK3AMA
Scotty,

Unless you have changed the Alert Colors from their defaults, the default color for States is Black font on Yellow and for DXCCs Red font on Yellow.

I suspect that what your seeing on 30m and 80 are not State alerts but DXCC alerts. At a guess, you don't have the US confirmed on 30m and 80m FT8. Is that the case?