locked Re: Can't install JTAlertsX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 29/07/2017 8:23 AM, richard clare wrote:
I previously had WSJTx and JTAlertX installed. I installed the new FT* which is running ok. When I tried to install JTAlertz 2.10 I get this message:

Richard,

That image shows that the JTAlert Setup is unable to continue because critical JTAlert files cannot be updated because they have a lock on them. This will be due to JTAlert not having closed properly and some processes are still running.

The best solution is to perform a PC Restart to remove any OS level locks on these files and then run the JTAlert setup again.