locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Lost Logbook

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Scott,

Resent. The email contains links to beta files and Gmail may have see the email as spam. Check your spam folder

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 20-October-2011 12:38, Scott L. wrote:
Laurie,

No, I did not. Sorry. Can� you send it again to me? My direct email is scolit(at) gmail(dot)com

Thanks for fixing!

Scott

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...> wrote:
�

Hi Scott,

Did you get my email with the DropBox link to your repaired log file?

No the .ldb file is not needed.

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 20-October-2011 12:30, Scott L. wrote:
Don,

Will Laurie need the HRD My Logbook.ldb in addition to the .mdb one? He's got the My Logbook.mdb from my dropbox link I sent earlier to him.

Scott
KN3A

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Scott L. <scolit@...> wrote:
Don,

I believe I can see all hidden folders. I know when I had to start over a week ago with the new hard drive, there was a setting to view hidden folders because I originally wasn't able to view "appdata" which was hidden. Is it possible there's hidden files within just the HRD Logbook? I see HRD My Logbook.ldb and HRD My Logbook.mdb. I sent Laurie a link to Dropbox which includes my HRD My Logbook.mbd - hope that helps him. Or, if there's another way to bring hidden folders in this specific directory, I'd like to know how to enable them.

Thanks for your help Don.

Scott
KN3A

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Don Leitch <don@...> wrote:
�

Scott���

Try ................. c:/users/yourname/appdata/roaming/simon brown hb9drv/hrd logbook/HRD mylogbook.dat

�

The files maybe hidden,�� if you cant see them, in which case you need to �show� them

Don zl1atb

�