locked Re: DXKeeper Capture not ever populating now with latest release

kkinderen@...

OK. I guess. Was it logging the wrong mode for the OP K3JAE before the change? I wonder  how John was handling that.

The reason I'm curious is that I notice something else happening that seems to be related. Maybe I should open a new thread but want to check here first in case it is just another symptom.

In the past, when I clicked on a call in JTAlert that call showed up in the Filter: box of the Log QSOs tab. In addition, Pathfinder would bring up the QRZ.com record and DX View would display the bearing on DX Atlas and fly to the general location on Google Earth. It all seemed to work so perfectly.

Now, none of this happens until after the QSO is finished unless there are previous calls.

Instance 1: responding to KG4BCN who is not previously in my log. Pathfinder, DX Atlas and Google Earth do not update when I click the call in JTAlert. The update to those windows occurs too late when the call is logged.

Instance 2: responding to KI6DY who was previously in my log. Pathfinder, DX Atlas and Google Earth all update when I click the call in JTAlert.

This seems to me related to how the call is presented to DXKeeper.

Kev K4VD