From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe WB9SBD
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 14:25
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] FT8 JTAlert Not In Sync?

Is there a page with a step by step on how it is supposed to behave?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 7/17/2017 11:32 AM, Craig Raper wrote:

I just wish I could think fast enough to operate this mode. Mine usually just gets done with decode and already going to the TX mode. I am way to slow so I will just have to watch and wish I could use it more.