locked Re: New JTAlert beta with full FT8 support available for test. - Closed #FT8 #Beta

Dave Corio

    I'll be glad to volunteer, Laurie. Have around 200 FT8 QSOs since that mode came out, plus thousands of JT65/JT9 QSOs logged. I also have archived two previous versions if a roll-back is necessary.

73
Dave - KB3MOW

This version should be considered beta quality due to the very large amount of code changes involved.

I would like some testing outside of my normal beta test team in order to unearth any defects ASAP and
get a full public release out within the next few days.

If you satisfy the following then reply to this message thread....
  • If your comfortable with rolling back to an earlier version of JTAlert if problems are encountered.
  • If your prepared to report any encountered defects, or unexpected behavior.
  • If your prepared to NOT share the download link (I don't want an untested version publicly available)
  • If you would like to test the new version JTAlert with the understanding there may be defects.
I will be limiting the availability of this per-release to approximately 10 users.
I will email a download link direct to those chosen to participate in the test.

de Laurie, VK3AMA