locked Re: POLL : Do you run JTAlert against multiple copies of WSJT-X and JTDX concurrently on the same PC? #POLL

Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

I tried FT8 and find it too hectic, which is probably why WSJT-X has introduced some automation for QSOs. I have got too used to doing other stuff when working T10 and JT65/9, like watching YouTube videos and checking QRZ pages.

One copy of JTDX is enough for me. I agree with Jay about finding features in JTAlert. I have found so much new stuff too, so much that I need to work my way though all the options and reconfigure most of them. Thanks Laurie, could not work JT modes without JTAlert.

73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT