locked Re: POLL : Do you run JTAlert against multiple copies of WSJT-X and JTDX concurrently on the same PC? #POLL

Jay

I would vote
1
Or
4

I keep finding new and supercool-I-can't-live-without features in your software every time I use it. :-)

My only wish is that with FT8- the previously decoded list of stations stays visible longer- I like checking stations qrz pages and or sending direct message to kill time during my digital work. When using FT8 - they populate and display for a much shorter period than when in JT65 (I understand why) I only wish it could be tweaked a bit to display them longer.

Besides that- amazing software as always!

Jay N1RWY