locked POLL : Do you run JTAlert against multiple copies of WSJT-X and JTDX concurrently on the same PC? #POLL

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

Do you run JTAlert against multiple copies of WSJT-X and JTDX concurrently on the same PC?

I am considering abandoning JTAlert support for multiple instances of WSJT-X and JTDX running concurrently.
I will still support multiple instances and JTAlert, but only against one JTMode application at any time, either WSJT-X or JTDX, not both at the same time

The reason for the poll is that I am having a difficult time with JTAlert coding changes introduced as part of the new FT8 support and being able to reliably handle the multiple instances of JTAlert running against WSJT-X and JTDX concurrently. It is proving difficult and I am finding it easy to break the integration in my tests. Much of the difficulty has its roots with the JTDX process being named wsjtx.exe that same as WSJT-X.

I need to make a decision, Is it worth the effort to get this working reliably?

de Laurie, VK3AMA

Results