From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of kk5aa_fred via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 19:29
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] FT8 vs JT9

Yesterday, I downloaded and installed the new WSJY-X to give FT8 a try.
After that, I went back to JTDX and JTAlert 2.7 to make some JT9 contacts.
I have to use JTAlert 2.7 because I use HRD logbook and have for 5 years.
I can't update JTAlert because I will lose access to the HRD logbook.
Now, I keep getting notices from the web site that my spots are being blocked because I am supposedly using FT8 and spotting it as JT9.
I am using JT9, not FT8 but I never made any changes in the settings.
Can this be fixed without upgrading to JTAlert 2.9?

Fred - KK5AA