locked JTAlert Macro Not Updating Call Sign


Jim - N4ST
 

Recently, playing around with WSJT-X with FT8, I noticed that when I switch back to JT65 via the WSJT-X configuration change that the JTAlert sidebar macros are stuck with old callsigns and won't pickup the callsign of the current QSO. Exiting and restarting JTAlert & WSJT-X restores proper operation, but I wonder if there is another less dramatic cure.
Yeah, I know that playing with beta software one has to expect a few surprises. 😊

(Windows 10, WSJT-X 1.7.1 dev 7818, JTAlert 2.9.10)
_______________
73,
Jim - N4ST

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.