From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 15:16
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [HamApps] Jumping from the past

Since January family matters has taken priority and I have not spent much time in the shack.
I see that there are many changes. Can someone point me to a message where I can read what happened regarding HRD, and then a message, how best to move forward. I am currently still running WSJT-X 1.7.0, JTAlertx 2.8.6 and HRD 6.3.0.613. I am considering moving to Log for OM 1.28 unless I learn better.

John
TI4/N0URE