locked Re: : Re: Error Message in JTAlertX 2.9.7

W4WT

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for the response.  Restarted and haven't seen the problem again.  Maybe just a glitch.  From what you say, it sounds like possibly an uninitialized pointer.  I've done that before :-)

My CPU rarely gets above 25% with everything I have running on three screens.  It's an I7-3770 running at 3.4ghz with 32 gig of ram.  Drive is a fast SSD.  Don't think it is a load problem.

I really enjoy the program.  Thanks for writing it!  I'll pay more attention if it happens again and hopefully provide you more info including cpu load.

73,

Joe W4WT