From: "Dave ve3wej ve3wej@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:58 AM
Subject: [HamApps] Re: Showing State Abbreviations

Ok, I downloaded and installed the callsign database you mentioned, and restarted the jtalert, now all is good.. and btw, I knew about relabeling thread, but just plain forgot this time, sorry.  Thanks for the help.

do I have to occasionally redownload, or does jtalert update it and the cty.dat file from now on..

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE