locked LOTW Requested (Submitted) ???

Bob Segrest

Hello,

I am running HRD Logbook 6.4 and JTAlert 2.87.  I encountered a virus issue and had to reload JTAlert from scratch.  Everything is working at this point, but when the log entry is made in HRD it shows up as Requested (Submitted).  For some reason I can't find the setting to change this behavior back to 'No'.

I recall having difficulty finding this setting in the past but can't seem to find the note in my email.  I know this option should be available in v2.8.7...  Can anyone tell me where to find it?

Bob, KO2F