From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 22:03
To: Yahoo! Australia <HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au>
Subject: [HamApps] (2nd Instance) message

I have uninstalled program, and reinstalled but still get the same message. turning off McAfee did not help.
Program was working fine until I tried to down load new JTAlert. Michael worked on it last night, and was running fine until restarted computer.

Sorry to be such a pest,
WA6MBL-bob

Posted by: Robert Tucker <rit001@yahoo.com>