From: "'Laurie, VK3AMA' groups08@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Fw: Grid Square Logging

Ed,

Sorry, I didn't see your original message as you used replied to a message of another thread and changed the subject. So you message was contained in an already read collapsed thread in my email client. It is always best to start a new message, rather than replying to an existing thread message and changing the subject when starting a new message topic.

There was a code change around GridSquare logging, mentioned in the release notes "Log Fields Grid is now forced to upper-case.
". That likely produced the behaviour your now observing. I will investigate.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 21/03/2017 2:41 AM, Ed Wilson ed.wilson@... [HamApps] wrote:
Any ideas on this, Laurie?