From: Ed Wilson
To: "HamApps@..." <HamApps@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:01 PM
Subject: Grid Square Logging

Laurie,

I installed version 2.9.1 of JTAlert yesterday (3/14) and it appears that about that time (1900 UTC) the application started logging most (but not all) contacts with the two least significant characters of the six-character grid square locator in upper case. This is not a big issue, but it is inconsistent with previous behavior. I am not sure if this is a JTAlert issue or possibly a look-up issue, but it would be nice if it could be made consistent with the previous logging action.

As always, thanks for your excellent work!!!

Ed, K0KC

k0kc@...
http://k0kc.us/