locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Lost Logbook

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Scott,

If you are uncomfortable with manually editing your log file, email it
to me direct and I will correct it
The problem is that the DXCC code field,which is a number, in your HRDV5
log has no data and HRD chokes.

The only way I have been able to reproduce that happening is to log a
callsign using the JT65-HF "Log Contact" window and entering the
Callsign there while there is no callsign entered on the main JT65-HF
window in the "TX to Call Sign" field. JT-Alert uses the callsign on the
main window to determine the DXCC, CQ, ITU, etc. Since that data is
missing, because of the no callsign, no DXCC is Sent to the HRD log.

I am working on the fix. I had never anticipated people would log
without first having the QSO entered on the main screen.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 19-October-2011 23:39, Scott wrote:
Laurie,

I have had no problem logging from the JT Alert since I downloaded it on Sunday, and have probably logged over 100 QSO's successfully. This morning I worked two JT65 QSO's on 10 meters and logged them. When I did a refresh on the logbook, I got an error (see logfile). I tried to do a repair of the database and got a message Driver's ConfigDSN, ConfigDriver, or COnfigTranslator failed.

Can you help me out here? I have Win7 64 bit, the latest V5.2893, and 1.0.7. Any ideas please? Until this morning it's been completely trouble free and I love the JT Alert update!

73 Scott
KN3A

08:29:46 Database Opening 'DSN=HRD My Logbook - Access'
08:29:46 Database Open status 1
08:29:46 Database Opening 'HRD My Logbook - Access'
08:29:46 Database Open status 1
08:29:46 Database Timeout ..: 120 seconds
08:29:46 Database Open status 1

08:29:47 Reload Error: Getting 24011 records -
08:29:47 Reload Error: SELECT COL_PRIMARY_KEY,COL_ADDRESS,COL_AGE,COL_A_INDEX,COL_ANT_AZ,COL_ANT_EL,COL_ANT_PATH,COL_ARRL_SECT,COL_BAND,COL_BAND_RX,COL_BIOGRAPHY,COL_CALL,COL_CHECK,COL_CLASS,COL_CNTY,COL_COMMENT,COL_CONT,COL_CONTACTED_OP,COL_CONTEST_ID,COL_COUNTRY,COL_CQZ,COL_DISTANCE,COL_DXCC,COL_EMAIL,COL_EQ_CALL,COL_EQSL_QSLRDATE,COL_EQSL_QSLSDATE,COL_EQSL_QSL_RCVD,COL_EQSL_QSL_SENT,COL_EQSL_STATUS,COL_FORCE_INIT,COL_FREQ,COL_FREQ_RX,COL_GRIDSQUARE,COL_HEADING,COL_IOTA,COL_ITUZ,COL_K_INDEX,COL_LAT,COL_LON,COL_LOTW_QSLRDATE,COL_LOTW_QSLSDATE,COL_LOTW_QSL_RCVD,COL_LOTW_QSL_SENT,COL_LOTW_STATUS,COL_MAX_BURSTS,COL_MODE,COL_MS_SHOWER,COL_MY_CITY,COL_MY_CNTY,COL_MY_COUNTRY,COL_MY_CQ_ZONE,COL_MY_GRIDSQUARE,COL_MY_IOTA,COL_MY_ITU_ZONE,COL_MY_LAT,COL_MY_LON,COL_MY_NAME,COL_MY_POSTAL_CODE,COL_MY_RIG,COL_MY_SIG,COL_MY_SIG_INFO,COL_MY_STATE,COL_MY_STREET,COL_NAME,COL_NOTES,COL_NR_BURSTS,COL_NR_PINGS,COL_OPERATOR,COL_OWNER_CALLSIGN,COL_PFX,COL_PRECEDENCE,COL_PROP_MODE,COL_PUBLIC_KEY,COL_QSLMSG,COL_QSLRDATE,COL_QSLSDATE,COL_QSL_RCVD,COL_QSL_RCVD_VIA,COL_QSL_SENT,COL_QSL_SENT_VIA,COL_QSL_VIA,COL_QSO_COMPLETE,COL_QSO_RANDOM,COL_QTH,COL_RIG,COL_RST_RCVD,COL_RST_SENT,COL_RX_PWR,COL_SAT_MODE,COL_SAT_NAME,COL_SFI,COL_SIG,COL_SIG_INFO,COL_SRX,COL_SRX_STRING,COL_STATE,COL_STATION_CALLSIGN,COL_STX,COL_STX_STRING,COL_SWL,COL_TEN_TEN,COL_TIME_OFF,COL_TIME_ON,COL_TX_PWR,COL_WEB,COL_USER_DEFINED_0,COL_USER_DEFINED_1,COL_USER_DEFINED_2,COL_USER_DEFINED_3,COL_USER_DEFINED_4,COL_USER_DEFINED_5,COL_USER_DEFINED_6,COL_USER_DEFINED_7,COL_USER_DEFINED_8,COL_USER_DEFINED_9,COL_CREDIT_GRANTED,COL_CREDIT_SUBMITTED FROM [TABLE_HRD_CONTACTS_V01] ORDER BY COL_TIME_ON DESC, COL_CALL DESC
08:29:47 Reload Error: Invalid character value for cast specification on column number 23 (COL_DXCC)
08:29:47 Reload Loaded 0/24011 records in 1125 miliseconds, 0.0 records per second

08:29:47 General Loading class CLogfileFrame