From: frankk2ncc
To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:17 AM
Subject: [Ham-Apps] Re: Donations

Maybe open something like a Cafe-Express store with a few ham-related hats and mugs. Nothing customized. Folks can then go pay for slightly over-priced trinkets and the seller doesn't have to do much once it's set up to receive a trickling of thank$.

If someone skilled and loving enough, they could donate their time to set it up, do the artwork, etc. Team efforts don't have to be just handing cash around.