From: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 02:59
To: HamApps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [HamApps] logging 2.9 ADi and Import HRD 6.3 how to scan worke B4

HI,
if- when changing to version 2.9 and save log as ADI I can import to HRD 6.3 etc simple enough.
What is best way to get the scan log to check the worked before status?

do I need to import HRD adi into new log created for JT alert ? any pointers would help me
thank you Jacques

Posted by: f1vev@yahoo.com