From: "'Mike Olbrisch' mike-2007@... [HamApps]"
To: HamApps@...
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 2:13 PM
Subject: RE: [HamApps] Re: : Stoopid newbee question.

Well steve, it wasn't exactly what I was asking.  But it was a part of the answer.  And I have received several kind private E-mails with the answer also.

I truly regret stirring up that whole mess.  One thing is certain, I will not be asking many questions here.  If there was a user's manual available on-line or for download I would read it and unsubscribe from the group.  Since there is not, I will continue to read a lot of the traffic.  I won't be posting much though.

I have WSJT-X working perfectly.  So far I am logging manually to AC-Log.  If I run into anything I can't figure out with JT-Alert I will probably just uninstall it and run with what is working.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Vy73 -- Mike -- KD5KC.