From: HamApps@... [mailto:HamApps@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 03 January 2017 2:18 PM
To: HamApps@...
Subject: Re: [HamApps] WSJT-X icon opening JTDX

Hi Barry,

Peter (nickname = Pez) here. See what I did ...

WSJT-X und JTDX in different folders. In "Auto-Start" simply 2 different path-entries. One for "WSJT-X" (see #2) and an other one for "JTDX" (see #6). After starting the program that was used last one has to ENTER/REMOVE the check-mark before starting the whole bunch in the usual manner. Works fine.

73 de Pez, OE3EPW

Am 03.01.2017 um 11:32 schrieb 'Barry Murrell ZS2EZ' mailgroups@... [HamApps]:

Thanks Laurie!

A bit of a PITA after getting so used to launching everything with one click, but I guess I will get used to it quite quickly…  so far not THAT thrilled with JTDX, will have to see over the next couple of days.

For me the ULTIMATE would be DXLab Launcher offering an additional row of buttons to launch other applications such as WSJT-X, JTAlert, LogPublisher, SpotSpy or the various Gateways – but I really don’t see Dave making that kind of change anytime soon!! Would be awesome though….  J

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ

KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa