locked Re: WSJT-X icon opening JTDX

Seb

DXLab Launcher already provides that functionality.  Select Config, and you will see 8 slots for apps started before DXLab, and an additional 8 slots for apps started after DXLab.

You can also create a batch file which will open as many additional programs as you’d like.

73 de Sebastian, W4AS

On Jan 3, 2017, at 5:32 AM, 'Barry Murrell ZS2EZ' mailgroups@... [HamApps] <HamApps@...> wrote:

For me the ULTIMATE would be DXLab Launcher offering an additional row of buttons to launch other applications such as WSJT-X, JTAlert, LogPublisher, SpotSpy or the various Gateways – but I really don’t see Dave making that kind of change anytime soon!! Would be awesome though….  J

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ
KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa