locked Re: HRD V6 Logging abandonment - A brief explanation.

Jim - N4ST

JTAlert dropping support for HRD V6 hits me hard. I have used both programs
almost from day one and the operation of both is totally transparent to my
hamming activities. They are there and provide the functionality that
allows me to enjoy ham radio more fully.

Having been a long-time user of both software sets and peripherally dealing
with said developers, my decision will be to abandon HRD and look elsewhere
for WSJT logging programs. At this point I do not plan to renew my HRD
support (never been as helpful as the HRD forum, anyway). Guess I will be
exploring DX Labs and similar programs.

Great opportunity for a new start-up outfit to "fill the gap".

Laurie - keep on with your excellent support and development process. You
provide a great service to the ham radio community and are a shining example
of amateur radio spirit.

73,
Jim - N4ST