locked Re: : Announcement: Next release of JTAlert (2.9.0) will no logger s

Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

Hasan,

<< Amen..Laurie doesn't owe us a darn thing. He has provided a wonderful tool
for nothing and no one is "entitled" to an explanation of why he does or
does not support any other program.

If this offends someone, use something else.>>

With all due respect, Laurie does not seem to be the type of freeware developer that has the attitude of many, viz “if you don’t like it you can sod off”. I would suggest that you keep such helpful comments to yourself. I am sure laurie can speak for himself should he feel the need, and a lot more politely at that.

73 de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT