locked Re: HRD V6 Logging abandonment - A brief explanation.

chas cartmel

Laurie

You have my backing 100%.

I have been subject to gross intrusion myself. When I stated that I could see no value added in upgrading from version 5 to version 6 one of their owners emailed me advising that as I was a Private pilot (past hobby) I could afford to buy their software. I responded that they had no right to tell me how to spend my money but was blocked on their forum.

Obnoxious is the word that comes to mind here.

I just wish more people would vote with their feet or wallets.

73

Charlie

www.G4EST.me.uk