locked Re: : HRD V6 Logging abandonment - A brief explanation.

Robert Lorenzini

I followed the first 100 pages on QRZ forums, it is now up to 1400 replies
and spread to other outlets. There will be no HRD here now or ever. If you want
an example of how to destroy a business this is a good one. I recommend
DxKeeper for logging.

Bob - wd6dod

On 12/29/2016 2:01 PM, kn6q@... [HamApps] wrote:

Bruce-

Seriously, they have been remotely killing people's copies of HRD for *daring* to leave a bad review or belonging to the wrong Yahoo group (maybe this one?) - as many as 35 times they have done this (if we believe their numbers).  Want the software you paid for to work?  Delete your bad review.  They also killed a former employee's copy of HRD for providing free support on a Facebook group.

Not to mention what Laurie said about killing JTAlert in one of their builds of software, plus I don't even know what the behind the scenes stuff is.

I'm in the same boat.  Like I said previously, I use HRD 6.3.x and JTAlert.  I feel like I put myself in a hole for buying a using software maintained by such an unethical unscrupulous company as HRDLLC.

73,

Tom KN6Q