From: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 09:39
To: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert Logging to HRDLog.net

If I use Add Logbook Entry, I successfully automatically log to the
HRDLog.net. When I use JT-Alert and log a successful QSO, it goes to the HRD
Logbook, however it does not auto-upload to HRDLog.net. It's always been
this way, and honestly, I never take the time to manually upload them to
HRDLog.net.

Is there a simple solution to this, or is there something I don't have set
up correctly?

Thanks in advance,

Scott