locked Re: [Ham-Apps] HRD 5.0->eqsl logging request

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi KB0ASQ,

Flagging QSOs with eQSL and or LoTW "Requested" is already coded into the next release which should be out in 2 or 3 days.

Please provide more detail about how a HRD QSO is marked as SWL. (I don't regularly use HRD)

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 19-October-2011 11:35, kb0asq wrote:
It appears that HRD 5.0 will not automatically upload new entries to eqsl record is marked in a certain way.  I haven't quite figured out if it has to be marked as "sent" or queued for sure.

Also, I just noticed the record is marked as a swl record instead of a contact.

KB0ASQ