From: "Black Michael mdblack98@... [HamApps]"
To: "HamApps@..."
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Minor JTDX Issue With JTAlertX

When you say "everything proceeds normally" do you mean the Std Msgs get propagated automatically and it starts transmitting on it's own without any action from you?  Just that the CQ doesn't appear on the Rx Frequency window?  If that's the case that's a bug in JTDX since it's just one message from JTAlert that triggers it.

de Mike W9MDB