locked So, what do the colors mean?

Bob Segrest

Hello Everyone,

I have been using JTAlertX for some time now and it has become an essential tool on my workstation.

Band activity is represented in the top right portion of the display.  If I hover my mouse over this area a popup surfaces and indicates how many stations are reporting on each band.  My question is, what do the various font colors for the bands mean?  Clearly they relate to activity in some way, but the little light bulb hasn't clicked on for me yet.  Has anyone found the secret decoder ring?  Can you point me to it?

Bob

KO2F