locked JT-Alert 1.5.0 under Wine

BuDJie

Hi Laurie
I know your having a hard time with all the problems but
I thought i would give you a good report and i hope it makes you smile and feel better

Im really amazed at what the program can do when just used on its own with
JT65-HF.....I love the Alert tones when you get a answer to your call
I have 2 comps running all the time....this one has e-mail and net working
the other one about 3 meters away has all the Ham apps
go from one to the other on the office chair...if im busy at this comp i now dont miss any contacts on the Ham comp

Most of the crashes happened when using Ubuntu 11.10 with the Unity desktop
(dont like it) have been able to get it to work with Gnome 3 and it looks and works a lot better...

love the CQ voice..when i hear it i can then check with a turn of the head as to who is calling

Laurie you have designed and coded a very top quality piece of software

Hey..dont tear your hair out with any problems...if we didnt make mistakes we wouldnt learn anything :-)

have a great day

73 David VK4BDJ