locked Re: : Re: Suddenly can't hear any alert sounds!

eckerpw@...

I am having similar issue. Installed 2.80, it works fine, But no sound, however I  not sure I properly uninstall the old data and sound files. Searching pc,   can't find them right now. After not finding them to uninstall, I downloaded and installed the 2.8 version of data and sounds. However when I run the Program Update check, it still shows versions 2016.07.04 and 2.5.0. Of note, this check still shows those two version numbers as the "Latest Version"

So, how ca I located the old versions of the sound and data files, and where are the new versions installed to ?

Paul
kc2nyu