From: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of Henk F.P. Pit
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 20:02
To: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: RE: [Ham-Apps] Error message

Hello Laurie,

I forgot to answer your question. No. I do not use the log qso button at
all. I am still using the HRD Log program for my logging. I love to abandon
that program, but then all fields must be supported in the log section of
JT65-HF or JT-Alert.

I am thinking to develop a PHP based log program. An addition to the log
program I already use on my www.pd5dp.nl website. So I can input my QSO's
online. That would be nice.

73 de Henk [pd5dp]
www.pd5dp.nl