Van: Ham-Apps@... [mailto:Ham-Apps@...] Namens Laurie, VK3AMA
Verzonden: woensdag 1 augustus 2012 23:28
Aan: Ham-Apps@...
Onderwerp: Re: [Ham-Apps] Error message

Henk,

As the message indicates, the path used by the JT65-HF log cannot be found. The problem is with JT65-HF, not JT-Alert, so reinstalling JT-Alert will not correct this issue.

The problem is that you have an invalid path setup in JT65-HF. This is the path to the adi file, not the csv file. Click the "Log QSO" button on JT65-HF and set a correct path.  Close that window and restart JT65-HF (needed as the path only gets saved to the JT65-HF xml config file on shutdown). Now restart JT-Alert so that it reads this new (correct) path from the JT65-HF xml config file. The error should be gone.

Since you are always getting this message this indicates that you aren't using the JT65-HF "Log QSO" button. Is that correct?

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 2/08/2012 12:20 AM, Henk F.P. Pit wrote:

Hello Laurie,

Every time I start JT-Alert I get this message:

ERROR: JT65-HF Log Path not found!

Log path: C:\Users\AMD6000\Local\JT65-HF\

JT-Alert will be unable to log to your logger

Not: JT65-HF will also throw an error.

If I click OK JT-Alert will work OK, but I was trying to find how to solve this. I know

that the path is invalid, because I did setup Windows7 again some months ago.

AMD6000 must become PD5DP in the path. I searched everywhere and even did setup

JT-Alert again, but I assume it is an error from JT65-HF (somewhere stored in a

config file or something).

I would like a solution without to have to install JT65-HF again. Is this possible or

is there another solution?

73 de Henk [pd5dp]

www.pd5dp.nl